"Scene Queen" - Peggyzone 4233 Hair Overhaul

This hair conversion was suggested by Kosmosims3khaos, I saw it and I liked it, so here it is now :)

The original hair was for Sims 2, very low poly and had poor textures and alpha. I had to rip it apart and re-shape all parts again to make it look half-decent in Sims 3, but I ended up making it more high poly and detailed. The UV map was completely changed to use new textures and highlight system, the alpha was replaced with the new one. A big thanks to Anto for helping me out with bone assignments and also for allowing to use his awesome alpha bits :)


- Hair for females, teen to elder.
- Available for all clothing categories.
- 3 highlights versions: EA, Adjust-Shine and Streaked.
- 2 length versions: Long and Chopped.
- Long version is 8996 polygons and chopped version is 8628 polygons for HQ. Lower LOD's are significantly smaller.
- Suitable for fat Sims.


Long Version

Chopped Version


Channels

Original Hair by Peggyzone

Policies:
If you want to use this in your uploads, just link back here.
Please, don't redistribute and don't include
  with re-textures!


Long Version


Chopped Version


Model credits:
- Skintones by Ephemera / Mallow / LadyFrontBum / Ephemera
- Eyes Syera / Elexis 
- Lipsticks by Daluved1 / Elexis
- Eyeshadows by Emmzx / Ephemera
- Eyeliners by  Emmzx / Ephemera
- Accessories by Daluved1 / S-Club
- Clothing by The Store

31 comments:

Blonde Chaos said...

Love, love, love it! ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

that is just awesome!! Thank you sooo much!!

Unknown said...

beautiful♥♥ great work! thank you for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

most beuatiful hair so far! thanx!

Ameenah said...

Everything you make goes into my game without question. You did a faantastic job on this. And thank you for taking the time to provide so many highlight styles and the two lengths!! <3 You are amazing!

Buckley said...

Wow, gorgeous! Thank you!

Tomislaw said...

WOW! I love it! Especially Chopped version. Downloading! :)
Thank you, Elexis, for your a big effort on this hard work.

Yoteamo said...

if only you could of seen my face.... *bulging eyes*
Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

I absolutely loved this hair in Sims2 and forgot all about it! Thanks for bringing it to The Sims3!

Mura said...

Anto's always so helpful!

Thanks for the hair. It looks really great!

Dachs40 said...

I like your version better anyway....your rocks...thanks so much for all you do...I am sure it isn't said enough but without folks like you i could not make the sims that i do..<3<3

irKatty said...

Yay! I've been waiting for this :3

bringmevictory said...

OMG I love it. o.o

THANK YOU!

judy555 said...

Wow!!!!!!! Amazing hair, beautiful, really lovely. Thank you!!!!!!!

KosmoKhaos said...

OMYGOD YAY! This is awesome awesome awesome! And I agree with the above comments! You put so much work into converting this mesh and I'm glad you even attempted it! ◕‿◕ ♥ Much love and appreciation to you and all those who helped you get this done!

Dorkney said...

PERFECT FOR MY SIMSELF OMFG if only we could do two-toned hair..

Anonymous said...

Nice work.

Anonymous said...

This hair is lovely, and I would love to download but for some reason adfly isn't bringing up the download.. it just says Please Wait in the corner and won't move on... Is this normal?

Izzy said...

I LOVE this. Thank you for sharing!!

Unknown said...

you are amazing, I love love love this hair, thankyou for sharing with us xx hugs xx

Anonymous said...

I love it, especially the chopped version :) Thanks Elexis! <3

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I have and enjoy all of your creations.

Jassi said...

Thank you sooo much!
I had it in my S2 game too, and i love it

Linn said...

How i upload? Is it free?

gitte2001 said...

for all downloads mediafire please!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Elexis I can't install this game cause this isnt compatible with my version (1.26) :(

gitte2001 said...

mediafire!!!!!thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

Anonymous said...

*)O(* I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THISS!!! XDDD

Unknown said...

i absolutely love this, but every time i click on the sims 3 pack thing it keeps saying i need cookies enabled on adfly :(

Unknown said...

These don't seem to work in my game, I am patched to 1.42. Do I need to download the original hair? :/

Mamzelle Amandine said...

Thank you very much.
It's realy beautiful

Post a Comment